Wolf Group Ibérico S.A.U, Barcelona
Wolf Group Ibérico S.A.U in Spain has specialised in the development and manufacturing of silicones and sealants since 1974. It provides solutions to sectors like architecture, construction, industry and DIY. Its fine-tuned products and systems meet the most demanding requirements in forefront architectural and engineering projects, covering all technical requirements and needs.
- R&D and innovation centre
- Product management and technical consultation
- Global expertise in the production and compounding of silicones and adhesives
- Fast and flexible service
- Automated and digitalized processes, incl. sales, production and logistics
- Protecting the environment, saving energy and helping promote sustainable development are core principles in Wolf Group Ibérico
Quality & environmental policy
The following certificates have been issued to the company by Bureau Veritas Eesti OÜ:
ISO 9001:2015 Wolf Group OÜ
ISO 14001:2015 Wolf Group OÜ
- Because our activities have an impact on the surrounding environment, we are committed to continually improving our environmental management system.
- We periodically assess environmental aspects so as to detect, minimize and prevent pollution risks.
- We cooperate with our business partners and suppliers in order to ensure environmental sustainability.
- We continually monitor our consumption of natural resources and strive to reduce it.
- Our products are developed and manufactured in an environmentally responsible manner and our processes comply with legal requirements.
- We ensure that all of our employees are aware of our agreed waste management strategies, which involve reducing, sorting and recycling production waste.
- We provide high-quality products and reliable value-added solutions to our customers. Our products are regulatory-compliant, delivered on time and meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- We are committed to building up and maintaining harmonious customer relationships.
- We strive for continual improvement in our products and processes so as to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Our products and activities are well managed with an effective quality management system that is continually being improved.
- We ensure that our employees are trained and competent to act professionally in their roles. Our working environment complies with occupational health and safety requirements.
- We maintain financial sustainability in our business performance and strive to achieve an innovative business culture.
Health and safety
For Wolf Group Ibérico, ensuring workers’ safety is a priority. The company establishes safe practices that minimize risk throughout the production process.
- Employees are trained on various issues of occupational health and safety.
- Employees are made aware of how to use personal protective equipment.
- Risks are studied and preventive measures are put in place with the work group, including safer and more efficient work methods.
- Products are developed to guarantee their safety during manufacturing and use, minimizing the use of hazardous substances.